15 Minute Instant Pot Vegan Chili
- 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 oz. can sweet corn, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (add more if desired)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 15 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 6 oz. lasagna noodles, broken into smaller pieces*
- Heat olive oil in the Instant Pot on sauté mode. Once it says “hot,” add onion and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add black beans, corn, tomato paste, taco seasoning, salt. Stir to combine well.
- Add tomato sauce, canned tomatoes, broth, and lasagna noodles. (Don’t forget to break up your noodles prior to adding them!) Stir and submerge lasagna noodles.
- Close the lid and set to pressure cook on manual-high for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, release the pressure valve and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Open carefully and give the soup a stir. Serve and enjoy!