No Bake Cookie Dough Balls
This no bake cookie dough recipe is plant-based and loaded with protein. Incredibly simple to make – requiring just a few ingredients and a food processor.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- 1 –15 oz. can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, vegan or dairy-based
- pretzel sticks (optional)
- 6 oz. chocolate chips (Optional)
- Coconut flakes (optional)
- Add chickpeas, peanut butter, syrup or honey, vanilla extract, sugar, and sea salt to a food processor and pulse until well combined.
- Fold in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into 1.5″ balls and stick a pretzel stick into the center.
- Place cookie dough on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt 6 oz. of chocolate chips in a double boiler**.
- Coat the cookie dough in chocolate and top with shredded coconut or toppings of your choice.
- Place in freezer for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
**If you don’t have a double boiler you can boil water in a medium pot and place a bowl on top. Add chocolate chips and stir continuously. Be careful not to let any water into the bowl!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 106
- Sugar: 10.4g
- Sodium: 60.8mg
- Fat: 4.4g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11.2g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0g