Rainbow Roasted Winter Vegetables
This Rainbow Roasted Winter Vegetables recipe is a medley of sweet potatoes, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and beets. It’s a delicious, seasonal combination that’s perfect for meal prep, snacking, or buddha bowls!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- 3 cups sweet potato, chopped into thin “fries”
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 cups beets, diced
- olive oil or other cooking spray
- 2-3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary, fresh is best but dried works!
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a large sheet pan with parchment. You may need two pans if yours are on the smaller side.
- Prepare vegetables as instructed above, then arrange on the sheet pan. Be sure to spread them out and try not to layer them. This will prevent them from “steaming” or turning out soggy.
- Place the pan into the oven and roast for 20 minutes, then give the veggies a good toss and return to the oven. Cook 15 minutes more and then remove. Enjoy immediately, or allow to cool and store in the refrigerator.
Store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Keywords: vegetables, beets, sheet pan, vegan, roasted vegetables, sweet potato, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, rosemary, balsamic,