The Organic Pizza Fix
Serves 2 people, makes 12 mini pizzas
What You Need
- 1 package of organic 100% whole wheat tortillas (Garden of Eatin)(1 tortilla makes 5 pizzas)
- 1/4 can organic tomato sauce (Muir Glen)
- 1 Package of organic shredded mozzarella cheese (Horizon)
- 1/2 T organic oregano
- 1/2 tsp organic basil leaves
- Olive oil spray
- Muffin pan(s)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Wash the tomato sauce can and use to cut out individual tortilla “crusts”
- Spray the muffin pan(s) with olive oil
- Place the “crusts” into the bottoms of the muffin pan
- Pour 1/4 can of tomato sauce into a bowl and mix in oregano and basil
- Place a spoonful of sauce onto each crust
- Add cheese and a pinch of salt to each pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!