15 Minute Vegan Pasta Salad
This vegan pasta salad recipe couldn’t be easier! Prep the veggies and dressing while the pasta boils and mix it altogether. It’s great served cold or hot!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 8
- Category: Side Dish
- 2 cups farfelle pasta + water for boiling
- 2 cloves garlic, minced*
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces asparagus, chopped into 1″ pieces
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (pitted!)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Boil pasta until al dente. While pasta is boiling, add olive oil to a small skillet and heat to medium. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Drain the pasta and allow it to cool.
- Add dressing ingredients to a mason jar and shake vigorously to combine. (I like to make the dressing in a mason jar for easy cleanup!)
- In a large bowl, add cooled pasta, asparagus, red onion, tomatoes, and olives. Pour the dressing over top and stir to combine.
- Serve cold, or heat it up on the stovetop for dinner!
This serves about 8 people as a side.
*The sautéed garlic is optional. I happen to L-O-V-E garlic, but if you want to omit it? The salad is still delicious. ;)
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Sodium: 279.3 mg
- Fat: 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6.6 g
- Trans Fat: 0.0 g
- Carbohydrates: 28.2 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g