A simple, mess-free recipe for bok choy salad with creamy, tangy tahini dressing. From start to finish, it's ready in 10 minutes!
- 2 heads of bok choy [chopped into 1/2" pieces]
- 3 cups of thin-sliced red cabbage
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 6 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 4 cloves of garlic [minced]
- 2/3 c. white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp. raw honey
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. tamari soy sauce
- Wash bok choy and cabbage and prepare as instructed above.
- Combine bok choy, cabbage, and sesame seeds in a large bowl and toss together to combine.
- Add ingredients for the dressing to a high speed blender and blend until the consistency is creamy and thickened.
- Pour dressing over the salad and toss until everything is well-coated.
- Serve in bowls or on plates and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Side Dish