- 1 can whole coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw liquid honey
- 3 large peaches
- 1 tablespoon organic cane sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut milk, vanilla extract, and honey. Use a whisk to combine until the consistency is smooth. Follow the instructions on your ice cream maker to finish the process.
- Slice peaches into 1/4" pieces after removing the core.
- Arrange peach slices on a plate and sprinkle with sugar and cayenne.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side or sauté quickly in a pan over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Our ice cream maker takes about 30 minutes total, and then we like to transfer to another container and freeze for an additional 30-60 minutes
- Scoop ice cream, top with peaches, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dessert