- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla coconut milk (carton, not canned)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup almond flour or almond meal (for coating)
- Add cashews to food processor and pulse quickly. They should be broken up into smaller bits and pieces, but not pulverized. Empty into a small bowl and set aside.
- Add dates to the food processor and blend until they become smooth and stick together in a large mass. Empty the date paste into a large bowl.
- Add cocoa powder to the date paste and use your hands to work it in. Add coconut milk and continue mixing. Lastly, add cashews, almond flour and sea salt and continue kneading until combined.
- Roll the cocoa-date-nut mixture into small balls about 1-inch in diameter. Then roll each in the almond meal and set aside. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 11 grams
- Fat: 3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 14 grams
- Fiber: 2 grams
- Protein: 2 grams