This easy Apple Oatmeal Pancakes recipe is a perfect healthy meal for breakfast or brunch and can be made in under 15 minutes.
- ¾ cup apple sauce
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 apple, grated
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- ½ cup buckwheat flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ apple, sliced for garnish
- ½ tablespoons maple syrup, for garnish
- In a large mixing bowl place in the oats, baking powder, ground cinnamon, and ginger and mix until combined.
- Stir in the apple sauce, mashed banana, flaxseed oil, and honey.
- Stir in the grated apple and walnuts and mix until combined.
- Finally, stir in the buckwheat flour and mix until a pancake batter forms.
- Warm a little bit of flaxseed oil on a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and place some of the pancake batter.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side on medium heat and flip them over. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve the pancakes with a drizzle of maple syrup and sliced apple on top.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 733
- Sugar: 50.8g
- Sodium: 18mg
- Fat: 27.3g
- Saturated Fat: 2.8g
- Carbohydrates: 117.2g
- Fiber: 13.6g
- Protein: 14g
Keywords: Apple Oatmeal Pancakes