These Blueberry Coconut Lime Popsicles are the perfect easy-to-make summer treat! They're made with real fruit and naturally sweetened – a great healthy snack option!
- 16 oz. Bai® Brasilia Blueberry
- 4 oz. coconut milk, canned
- 1/2 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
- 4 oz. fresh lime juice
- In a large pitcher, combine Bai Brasilia Blueberry, coconut milk, and lime juice. Stir until well-combined.
- Smash blueberries and spoon a small amount into each popsicle mold.
- Pour liquid mixture into the molds and insert sticks.
- Freeze at least 4 hours, preferably overnight!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: dessert, popsicles, blueberry, coconut, lime