This Chai baked oatmeal cup recipe is the BEST make ahead breakfast for busy mornings. Everything comes together in one bowl for quick prep and easy cleanup. These oatmeal cups are made with wholesome ingredients to make mornings more relaxed and more nourishing.
- 2 cups Oregon Chai Tea Latte Concentrate
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1/2 cup almond butter, or other nut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups old fashioned (rolled) oats
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375º and lightly grease muffin tins. I like to use coconut oil for this, but other oils work fine as well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together Oregon Chai Tea Latte Concentrate, mashed banana, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Add oats, coconut sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, sea salt, and chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Fill muffin tins with 1/4 cup of the batter in each cavity. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool and enjoy, or store in airtight containers!
- Category: Breakfast