A fresh take on the traditional Bloody Mary. Mango and lime brighten up the flavor and the chili rim adds an extra kick. Is it brunch yet?
- 4 ounces vodka
- 1 mango
- juice of 1 1/2 limes
- 6 ounces Hoosier Momma bloody mary mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Remove skin and pit from mango. Add to high speed blender.
- In the blender, blend lime juice, bloody mary mix, mango, and vodka. Pulse to combine.
- Combine spices in a small bowl. Using left over lime, rub the rims of the high ball glasses and dip into the bowl of spices.
- Add ice to the glasses and pour in mixture. Garnish with a leafy celery stalk and left over spices. Enjoy!
- Category: Drink