A classic chocolate chip cookie made with wholesome ingredients. Chewy, melty, and with just a hint of crunch.
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups gluten free oat flour
- 10 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons vanilla coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips [vegan, if possible]
- Preheat over to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except chocolate chips.
- Use your hands to thoroughly mix everything – using your hands helps to melt the coconut oil.
- Add chocolate chips and mix throughout.
- Scoop cookies onto baking sheet. Our favorite method is to use a rounded 2 tablespoon measure spoon – that's what helps to create their perfect shape!
- It's alright if the cookies are close together – they hold their shape during baking and don't spread out much.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, remove from oven, and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 7 days.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 16 mins
- Category: Dessert