Refreshing watermelon juice and naturally sweetened coconut milk combine in this dreamsicle-like treat.
- 6 oz. whole coconut milk (I recommend So Delicious! brand)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 8 oz. fresh watermelon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, packed
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, juice watermelon and mince mint leaves.
- After 15 minutes have passed, remove the molds from the freezer and pour watermelon over top until the molds are full. Sprinkle mint and gently swirl into the popsicles.
- Return to the freezer and allow them popsicles to rest for 2 hours.
If you can't find So Delicious! culinary coconut milk, you can substitute canned coconut milk.
- Category: Dessert
- Calories: 128
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 7 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1 g