Potatoes are one of the healthiest foods on earth – these are tossed with turmeric and oven roasted to crisp perfection!
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced or minced
- 5 cups potatoes*
- 1/2 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder, optional
- 3-4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon Ziplock bag or large bowl, combine onion, garlic, potatoes, seasonings, and olive oil. Mix to combine until all of the potatoes are well-coated.
- Pour the potatoes onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, removing every 10 minutes to stir and toss the potatoes for even baking.
*I prefer to use yukon gold or red potatoes, but any variety would work for this recipe. Sweet potatoes would be fantastic!
- Category: Side
- Calories: 171
- Sugar: 1.9 g
- Sodium: 396.9 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2 g
- Fiber: 3.6 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g