These adorable bite-sized appetizers are stuffed with savory sun dried tomato spread.
- 3/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/4 of an avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- crushed almonds for garnish (optional)
- Add sun dried tomatoes, avocado, sea salt, and red pepper flakes (optional for heat) to a food processor. Process until well combined into a paste.
- Using a mandolin, carefully slice the cucumbers into 1/16" slices.
- Add the paste into a piping bag or zip block bag. If using a zip lock bag, seal it at the top and cut a small amount off of one of the corners to make your own piping bag.
- Using the bag, pipe a line of the paste down the middle of a slice of cucumber.
- Carefully roll up the cucumber and stick a toothpick through to hold it all together.
- Top with crushed almonds if desired to add an extra level of flavor.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Calories: 23
- Sugar: 2.1 g
- Sodium: 10.2
- Fat: 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g