This cucumber vodka lemonade recipe is a cool breeze on a summer day. Fresh cucumber, sweet + tart lemonade, and a splash of super smooth vodka make this the perfect cocktail for bonfires, dinner parties, or date nights.
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- 3-4 oz. lemonade
- 1 oz. cucumber juice *see notes*
- 1 1/2 oz Prairie Organic Cucumber Vodka
- mint for garnish
- lemon for garnish
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, stirring occasionally until all of the sugar has been dissolved.
- Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large jar or pitcher, add syrup, lemon juice, and water and stir to combine.
- In a 16 oz. mason jar, add ice. Pour in vodka, cucumber juice, and lemonade.
- Garnish with fresh mint, lemon, cucumber, etc. and enjoy!
* If you don't have a juicer: chop off the ends of the cucumber and slice the cucumber in half. Add to a blender with a splash of water and blend into a puree. Place a fine mesh strainer over a bowl or glass and pour in the puree. You should get enough juice for the recipe!
- Category: Drink
Keywords: cocktail, vodka lemonade, cucumber, mixed drink,