These crunchy, curry-coated cashews are dangerously addicting. Salty, limey, and slightly sweet, they hit all of the snack bases.
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/4 tablespoon turmeric [optional]
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 250º.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and use a spoon to mix until the cashews are thoroughly coated.
- Dump cashews onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, tossing every 15 minutes or so to evenly roast.
- They crisp up even more after cooling, so do not overcook!
If using roasted cashews, decrease baking time by half.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: snack
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 282 mg
- Fat: 9 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 4 g