- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds dried and hulled
- 1/2 cup chopped, roasted & salted almonds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Place the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds on a parchment paper-lined pan and roast for 8 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 325º
- In a medium pot on med-low heat, add the syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and cranberry juice. Heat and stir until sugar is completely dissolved then remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, and sea salt. Mix with a spoon (mixing with your hands does a much better job!) until combined.
- Place mixture back onto the parchment-lined baking sheet and spread out to fill the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes then stir in cranberries.
- Return to oven and bake for 30-35 more minutes. Remove when still slightly "uncrunched" because it will continue to crisp up as it cools.
- Category: Snack
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 35mg
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Protein: 7g