A simple salad dressing that you can make in one jar in under 5 minutes. Tasty, tart, and sweet. The perfect combination for a spring salad.
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a jar or bowl.
- Shake or mix together until fully combined.
- Add to salad of choice and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Condiment
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 75 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 9 g