Easy appetizers made from healthy vegetables stacked and roasted in savory fashion. Enjoy.
- 12 baby portobellos
- 2 zucchini squash (thickly sliced)
- 2 yellow squash (thickly sliced)
- 3 red bell pepper (+/- 3" wide)
- 2 red onions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400º. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice ingredients as described.
- Toss zucchini, yellow squash, red pepper, and olive oil in a bowl with seasonings.
- Using a wooden skewer, stack vegetables in this order (or however you prefer): red pepper, portobellow, onion, yellow squash, zucchini, yellow squash, zucchini.
- Bake the stacks for 20 minutes. Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer