A rich, creamy, sweet dessert that comes together in under 30 minutes.
- 1 1/2 c. blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 8 oz. goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 quart of black figs [sliced into quarters, stems removed]
- Lightly spray or grease a 7" tart pan.
- Combine crust ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Press crust mixture into the pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine goat cheese, raw honey, and lemon juice, mixing until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into the pan and smooth it out evenly.
- Remove the stems from the figs and slice into quarters. Arrange them on the goat cheese layer.
- Garnish with sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 514
- Sugar: 46g
- Sodium: 335mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 81g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 13mg