A fusion of two refreshing favorites, the gin and tonic and sangria meet in this delicious batch drink.
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 limes, sliced thin
- 1/2 of a large cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 bottle of semi-dry Pinot Grigio
- 3 oz. good gin
- 2 Tablespoons cane sugar
- Fever Tree Tonic or sparkling water
- Fresh rosemary
- In a large pitcher, add sugar, gin, and wine. Use a large spoon to stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add lime juice, sliced lime, cucumber, and rosemary.
- Top with high-quality tonic water or sparkling water, if you want to save a few calories!
- Refrigerate for an hour or until chilled.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh rosemary or lime.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Drinks