Refreshing and healthy popsicles that are easy to make at home! No sugar, artificial flavors, or colors – just a naturally sweet snack!
- 6 ounces of grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces of coconut water [Harmless Harvest's 100% raw coconut water is the best!]
- 2 Tablespoons of fresh mint leaves
- Juice the grapefruit and use a mesh strainer to remove the seeds.
- Pull mint leaves off of the stems and tear the leaves up using your fingers.
- Combine grapefruit juice, coconut water, and mint in a pitcher or bowl. Something with a pouring spout works best!
- Fill popsicle molds with the mixture and place in the freezer until frozen – approximately 2 to 3 hours.
You'll need popsicle molds for this recipe! If you don't have any, you could also freeze the pops in drinking cups. The popsicle molds used for this recipe are 2.5 ounces each.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Snacks