Crispy okra gets spiced up with this flavorful curry marinade. All it takes is just a few minutes on the grill to achieve the perfect char.
- 1 pound of okra
- 1/2 Tablespoon ground coriander
- 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1.5 Tablespoons olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine okra and all ingredients. Mix together until the okra is well-coated.
- If using wooden skewers, allow them to soak in water for 5 minutes before grilling with them
- Skewer the okra and set aside.
- Grill on high heat for 15 minutes.
- Okra is done when it is tender and browned.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Side Dish