This breakfast casserole recipe could not be easier to make! The individual ramekins are loaded with vegetables and topped with crispy goat cheese.
- 7 eggs (or about 1 3/4 cups whisked eggs)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup artichoke, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Tablespoon chili flakes
- Heat oil in a small skillet and add garlic and thyme. Saute for 2 minutes until fragrant. Add spinach, roasted red pepper, artichokes, and seasonings.
- Saute for 6-8 minutes until spinach is soft.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil (to prevent messes!) and grease ramekins. We used 6" ramekins!
- Portion the sautéed vegetables evenly between the ramekins.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs. Add salt and stir
- Pour whisked eggs into ramekins, filling about halfway. Place into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Add goat cheese (if desired). Return to oven and bake until goat cheese is golden brown.
- Category: Breakfast
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 414.8 mg
- Fat: 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.6 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3.2 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.7
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 7.2 g
- Cholesterol: 186 mg