Marinated in tangy maple mustard dressing, these chicken kebab bites are tender, juicy, and flavorful.
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 cup maple mustard dressing or honey mustard dressing
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Heat grill on high.
- Chop chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks and add to a medium sized bowl. Chop red onion into 1-inch pieces and add to the chicken. Pour in dressing and toss to coat.
- Skewer chicken chunks and red onion, alternating back and forth until you run out of both.
- Arrange on the grill and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, rotating halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from grill and allow to cool.
If you can't grill your chicken, follow the instructions below:
Preheat the oven to 375º.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with olive oil spray.
Arrange kebabs on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Category: Main
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 272 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 24 g