Healthy bite-sized pizzas that are easy to make and perfect for snacking.
- 1 1/2 cups food processed and drained cauliflower
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground flax seed (for flax eggs)
- 2/3 cup water (for flax eggs)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 420º and place a pizza stone inside to preheat.
- In a small bowl, combine flax and water and mix using a fork. This is your flax egg mixture.
- Add cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until well ground. Pick out the larger, unprocessed pieces. Squeeze out the excess water from the processed cauliflower using cheesecloth.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl including the cauliflower. Add in flax eggs and stir using a wooden spoon.
- Remove pizza stone from oven and cover with parchment paper. Form 2" pizza crusts and place onto the stone.
- Pre-bake the crusts for 15 minutes.
- Remove and add sauce and toppings. Bake for 8-10 more minutes until cheese is melted or toppings are cooked. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Main
- Cuisine: Pizza