Nutella Banana Breakfast Biscuits
These pie iron breakfast sandwiches are stuffed with nutella and bananas and cooked to perfection over campfire coals.
- Prep Time: 4 mins
- Cook Time: 6 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- 2 canned biscuits (we love Immaculate brand!)
- 1/2 cup hazelnut spread
- 1 banana
- coconut butter or cooking spray
- Grease a pie iron with the cooking oil of your choice. (We like coconut butter.)
- Split the biscuits in half and press one half into each side of the pie iron.
- Use a knife to add hazelnut spread – about 1/4 cup – and then add sliced banana.
- Close the pie iron and nestle it into the coals – on an area of even heat if possible.. Cook for 6 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Carefully remove the sandwich from the pie iron and allow to cool. Enjoy with coffee!
You will need a campfire for this recipe. This is non-negotiable.
We ordered our pie iron from Amazon for $15-ish bucks!