Crispy, golden brown and full of savory garlic flavor, these brussels sprouts throw mushy and bland out the window.
- 2 pounds of brussels sprouts
- 4-5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 415º. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Chop the stalks off the sprouts, usually about 1/4", and remove the outer leaves – this will allow you to make sure the sprouts are clean. Wash them thoroughly.
- Chop the sprouts in half and toss them into a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and toss them to coat well.
- Arrange brussels sprouts on the baking sheets and place them into the oven. Remove at around the halfway mark to toss the sprouts around for even baking.
- Serve as a side, or as a main. An over-easy egg is the cherry on top, if you're into that kind of thing. ;)
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Appetizer