Bright with peach and lime, this basil infused tequila cocktail offers a summery take on the classic margarita.
- 3 yellow peaches
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 teaspoons cane sugar
- 6 ounces good tequila
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Remove pits from peaches and blend with lime juice until smooth.
- Using 8 ounce glasses, distribute basil evenly and add 1 teaspoon of sugar to each glass. Muddle together to release the aroma of the basil and meld the flavors.
- Add about 1/4 cup of ice to each glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 1/4 cup of ice, peach puree, and tequila. You may need to do this in two batches, depending on the size of your shaker. Shake until well combined and pour the mixture over the ice into the glasses.
- Garnish with basil and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drinks