- 2 cups young coconut meat (about 2 coconuts)
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons peppermint oil
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Crack open coconuts and scrape out the meat using a spoon. Save the water for drinking!
- Add nuts to the blender and pulse until finely ground.
- Add all other ingredients (except peppermints) to the blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients are combined and blended.
- Place in a covered freezer-safe bowl for 1-2 hours. Stir in crushed peppermints and return to freezer for 4-5 hours.
- Allow to thaw for 30+/- minutes before scooping.
- Top with extra crushed peppermints. Enjoy.
Freezer time may vary.
We recommend these peppermints from The Natural Candy Store!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 5 hours
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 18g
- Sodium: 69mg
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g