A festive take on the traditional French 75. Bubbly, sweet, and perfect for entertaining.
- 1 1/2 ounces of gin
- 1 ounce of lemon juice
- 1.5 ounces of pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- champagne [sparkling white wine works, too]
- ice [for shaking]
- lemon for garnish
- Add gin, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, sugar, and ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a champagne glass.
- Top it off with champagne and garnish with a lemon curl.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktail