2 cups mixed leaf salad
1 red apple, sliced
½ cup pine nuts & hazelnuts, toasted
¼ cup goat cheese or feta, crumbled
¼ cup dried cranberries
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp dijon mustard
½ lemon, juiced
1 pinch Sea Salt & black pepper
1 tsp honey
- Add the pine nuts and hazelnuts in a small pan or skillet.
- Toast the nuts over medium high heat until brown in color. Let them cool.
- Combine all dressing ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Cut the apples into thin slices. Coat them gently with the dressing.
- In a large bowl combine the mixed leafs, apples, nuts, goat cheese, dried cranberries and toss with the dressing.
- Serve the salad in a large serving bowl. Enjoy!
- Cuisine: Side dish/ Lunch
- Calories: 530
- Sugar: 22.4g
- Sodium: 40mg
- Fat: 17.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 80.2g
- Fiber: 9.9g
- Protein: 23.1g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: Prawn Tacos