The best summer has to offer – in dessert form. Juicy, ripe berries meet coconut cream and crunchy granola for a healthy treat.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 2 pints fresh blueberries
- 2 cups granola cereal
- 1 can whole canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Chill canned coconut milk for at least 24 hours prior to making the recipe. Be careful not to shake or disturb the can – doing so will make it harder to create fluffy whipped cream later!
- Add 2 cups of granola cereal to a bowl and crush using a measuring cup, your hands, or something creative. For this recipe, we used Cascadian Farms Oats & Honey Granola Cereal.
- Hull strawberries and cut into 1/2" chunks.
- Set out a large bowl. Open the can of coconut milk and carefully spoon the solidified portion into the bowl. Add powdered sugar. Using a hand mixer on high, whip the the coconut cream, sugar, and vanilla until well combined. It should start to get fluffy after a minute or two. Refrigerate it until you're ready to layer the parfaits.
- It's time to start layering your parfaits! Start with about 1/2" of crushed granola, then add a layer of blueberries, then whipped cream, then strawberries, then granola, then blueberries, then cream again. Top with your choicest berries for a striking garnish!
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert