This crispy roasted garlic chickpeas recipe is the easiest snack EVER. Mix everything together in a bowl (or Ziplock!) and bake. This filling snack lasts for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 – 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley [chopped]
- 1/2 T. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh black pepper
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Preheat the oven to 415°.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel. They should be slightly damp – not sopping wet.
- In a large bowl or Ziplock bag, combine parsley, oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Add the chickpeas and mix until well-combined.
- Empty the chickpeas onto the baking sheet and spread them out. Try to situate the chickpeas mostly together in the center of the pan. Outliers have a tendency to burn.
- Bake for 25 minutes, tossing every 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Then enjoy!
If you want to save them for later snacking, keep them fresh by storing them in a glass jar. No need to refrigerate!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Snack
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 4g
- Sodium: 352mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Unsaturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 7g