A simple, light veggie sandwich with delicious flavors of portobello and red pepper, and a special sauce to top it off!
- 1 red bell pepper [julienned]
- 2 medium portobello caps [sliced]
- 1 avocado [sliced]
- 1 kale leaf
- 1 large tomato [sliced]
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- gluten-free bread
- 4 T. vegannaise
- 1/2 t. chipotle powder
- 1/2 t. chili powder
- 1/8. t. sea salt
- 2 T. lemon juice
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium and sauté red pepper for 3-5 minutes.
- Add mushroom and sauté for 3-5 more minutes.
- Combine ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and mix until smooth.
- Make sandwiches! Spread sauce on one slice of bread, Add kale, then mushrooms and peppers, then avocado, and tomato.
- Cut in half or diagonal, or don't cut it at all! Just enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Mains