Savory and creamy, with subtle spice, this dairy-free spinach artichoke hummus is perfect for cold winter days.
- 1 - 15 oz. can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 - 15 oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. veganaise
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast (what's nutritional yeast? i'll explain! click here.)
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne
- Thaw spinach and drain in a colander. Smash it between a paper towel to remove as much water as possible.
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a blender, add chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and veganaise. Blend until smooth, using a rubber spatula scrape it off the sides when necessary.
- Empty the contents into a bowl, add salt, pepper, cayenne, and nutritional yeast and mix to combine.
- Drain artichoke hearts and roughly chop into smaller, bite-sized pieces.
- Fold in spinach and artichoke hearts.
- Grease a 6-inch ceramic baking dish with olive oil and empty the dip into the dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the top looks golden brown and the edges look hot and bubbly.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Appetizer
- Calories: 290
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 933mg
- Fat: 15.7g
- Saturated Fat: 3.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 12.4g
- Carbohydrates: 26.8g
- Fiber: 8.9g
- Protein: 11g
- Cholesterol: 0g