These Sweet Potato Chard Wraps are loaded up with tons of vegetables and an amazing creamy peanut butter sauce. They're a perfect healthy vegan meal prep option!
- 2-3 large chard leaves or collard leaves
- 4 cups sweet potatoes, chopped into thin "fries"
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1/2 avocado, sliced or diced
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Other Optional Ingredients
- red onion
- bell pepper
- cilantro, mint, basil
- chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Prepare vegetables as instructed above.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on the baking sheet and spray lightly with olive oil or other cooking spray. Season with salt, black pepper, ginger, and cayenne, then toss to coat evenly. Place into the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes and remove from oven.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, you can mix up the sauce! Add all sauce ingredients to a mason jar and shake to combine. Prepare the chard leaves by chopping the stalks up to where the leaf begins. Then, carefully use a knife to remove the thickest part of the stalk along the leaf – this will make it easier to roll them up!
- Spread the sauce onto the chard or collard leaf along the center stalk and layer your fillings, dividing evenly between however many chard leaves you have. Gently fold up the non-stalk end of the leaf and then fold one side toward the middle and roll it up.
- Chop the wrap in half and enjoy!
These can be stored in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 226
- Sugar: 12 g
- Sodium: 498 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 45 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: chard, sweet potato, lunch, meal prep, peanut sauce, salad, cucumber, healthy, vegan, vegetarian, easy