- 14 oz. extra firm tofu, cubed
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sriracha (use less if you're not a spice-lover)
- Drain liquid from the tofu and press to remove all excess water. Wrap with a clean towel or paper towels and place a skillet or heavy plate on top. Cut tofu into large cubes** and place into a gallon ziplock bag or large bowl to marinate.
- In a mason jar or small bowl, mix together maple syrup, tamari, olive oil, and sriracha until well-combined.
- Save 2 Tablespoons of the marinade for later, then pour the rest over the tofu. Toss to coat. Seal the bag or bowl up tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add tofu cubes to skewers and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium high, spritz the grate with oil, and place tofu skewers on the heat. Grill 15-20 minutes, rotating every 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and drizzle remaining marinade over the tofu. Serve and enjoy!
** We sliced our cubes quite big, but you could go slightly smaller for quicker cooking time. You'll just have to be more gentle when tossing in the marinade and grilling.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilled
Keywords: tofu, grilled, vegan, vegetarian, spicy, sriracha