This Thai peanut cauliflower meal prep recipe is easy to make and loaded with flavor. The roasted cauliflower pairs perfectly with soba and zucchini noodles!
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sriracha
- 2 Tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon lemongrass paste
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 4 oz. soba noodles
- 2 cups zucchini noodles
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 375º and line a baking sheet with parchment. If your baking sheets are on the small side, you'll probably need to prepare two!
- In a mason jar or medium bowl, combine water, peanut butter, olive oil, tamari, sriracha, maple syrup, vinegar, lemongrass paste, lime juice and ginger. Shake or whisk until the sauce is smooth and combined.
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl and pour in 3/4 cup of the sauce. Toss to coat fully. If you prefer, you can put the cauliflower in a large ziplock bag and add sauce, then shake to coat the cauliflower.
- Spread the cauliflower onto the baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes, tossing halfway.
- While cauliflower is baking, you'll have time to boil your soba noodles and spiralize zucchini! Once both are prepared, I like to toss them in a bowl with shelled edamame and the remaining peanut sauce.
- Once cauliflower is done baking, remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Portion the soba noodle + zucchini noodle mixture evenly between meal prep containers and scoop cauliflower over top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and store in the fridge for 2-4 days.
For meal prep, I recommend only making two days worth of zucchini noodles at a time. They have a tendency to get soggy if they sit in the fridge for much longer. Alternatively, you could omit zucchini noodles entirely and just prep more soba!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins