Cinnamon, maple, and apple complement warm layers of bourbon in this cozy fall cocktail.
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 2 ounces apple puree (we recommend gala apples)
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
For Garnish, Optional
- fresh apple slices
- cinnamon sticks
- Core, peel, and quarter an apple. Add to blender and puree.
- In the blender with the apple puree, add bourbon, lemon juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon and pulse to combine.
- Pour over ice into a glass and garnish with an apple slice or cinnamon, as desired.
- Category: Drinks