This turmeric roasted cauliflower recipe is easy to make and packed with health benefits. It makes a great side dish or meal prep addition!
- 5 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 Tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a large baking sheet with parchment. You may need to use 2 if your pans are on the small size.
- Add cauliflower, oil, turmeric, ginger, and salt to a large ziplock bag and shake to combine. Try to get the cauliflower as evenly coated as possible. You could also mix everything together in a large bowl
- Spread the cauliflower on the baking sheet, making sure not to crowd. Leaving some "breathing room" between florets allows them to bake more evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes, removing halfway to stir/flip the cauliflower.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Side Dish