This broccoli slaw and chicken stir fry recipe is the easiest dinner EVER! Minimal prep, less than 30 minutes of cooking time, and quick cleanup. It's great for meal prep too!
FOR THE STIR FRY
- 1 package of broccoli slaw
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 c. shelled edamame, thawed
- 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
FOR THE SAUCE
- 3 Tablespoons warm water
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons almond butter
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons tamari
- 1/2 Tablespoon sriracha
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 t ginger powder
- ¼ t. Cornstarch
- Preheat the oven to 375º and line a baking sheet with foil. Lightly grease the foil. Cut chicken breasts in half and place on the baking sheet. Season both sides with salt and pepper – about 1/2 teaspoon of each in total. Place into the oven and bake for 6-8 minutes. Flip the chicken and return to the oven for another 6-8 minutes. My chicken breasts were on the smaller side so they cooked relatively quickly.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, roughly shred it and set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients for the sauce into a mason jar and shake until it's smooth and combined. You can also add everything to a bowl and whisk to combine if you prefer.
- In a large skillet, bring 2 Tablespoons of oil to medium heat. Add broccoli slaw to the skillet and toss to coat with oil. Cook for 10-12 minutes, tossing every few minutes.
- Add edamame, chicken, and sauce and toss to combine. (I recommend saving back 2-ish Tablespoons of sauce to add once your meal is plated!)
- Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: broccoli slaw, chicken, stir fry, gluten free, low carb, healthy, easy dinner, main dish, dinner