- 4 medium-sized carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried garlic
- ¾ cup ground cornflakes
- ½ leek, diced finely
- 2 spring onions, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place the grated carrots, eggs, spring onion, and leek in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, dried oregano, and dried garlic.
- Stir in the ground cornflakes and olive oil. Mix until combined
- With the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and arrange the patties on a baking sheet lined with a piece of parchment paper.
- Bake in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Calories: 31
- Sugar: 9.1g
- Sodium: 236mg
- Fat: 19.1g
- Saturated Fat: 3.6g
- Carbohydrates: 29.1g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 186mg
Keywords: Carrot Petties,