- 1 head of cauliflower, grated into rice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup peas
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 4-5 sun dried tomatoes, diced into cubes
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat warm the olive oil and start cooking the diced red onion, garlic and mushrooms. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Then, stir in the peas and sun dried tomatoes. Cook for 3 more minutes.
- Finally, stir in the cauliflower rice and season with salt and pepper to taste and dried oregano. Cook for about 5 minutes with continuously stirring and stir the soya sauce to finish the cooking process.
- Serve with fresh basil and enjoy.
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 14.1g
- Sodium: 959mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g
- Carbohydrates: 29.4g
- Fiber: 10.1g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry