This creamy chocolate smoothie recipe is perfect for busy mornings. Get a boost from the protein and espresso!
- ½ cup vegan chocolate protein powder
- 1 ½ cups vanilla coconut milk (from carton, not canned)
- 1 cup espresso, chilled
- 1 cup frozen banana
- ¾ cup fresh banana
- Dash of cinnamon
- Make espresso and allow it to cool. I like to make mine ahead of time and chill overnight.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with cinnamon, banana, cacao, coconut, or anything else your heart desires!
- *If you don’t have a Nespresso machine, you can substitute coffee for espresso instead.
*This recipe makes 2, 16 oz. smoothies.
*If you don’t have a Nespresso machine, you can substitute coffee for espresso instead.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Drinks
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 16.2 g
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 1 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 19.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g