Hands down – this is the easiest way to enjoy one of fall's best squashes. Swap regular pasta out for this healthier version!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 1/2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil, minced
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375º and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scrape out seeds with a spoon.
- Brush each half with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place each half on the pan with the cut side facing upwards.
- Roast for 45-50 minutes.
- While the squash is roasting, prepare the seasoning in a small bowl. Combine. 1/2 tsp sea salt, 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, and 1 Tbsp of minced fresh basil.
- Remove squash from oven and use a fork to scrape out the "spaghetti".
- Place on a plate or in a bowl and top with the basil, salt, and pepper seasoning. Enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 50 mins
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 21
- Sodium: 393mg
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g