A healthy and easy broccoli salad with the perfect mixture of sweet, tart, and tang.
- 2 cups broccoli
- 3/4 cup vegannaise
- 1/3 cup slivered granny smith apples
- 1/3 cup regular coconut milk [carton, not canned]
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 Tablespoons ranch mix*
- Trim broccoli into small pieces and cut slivers of the apple.
- In a medium bowl, combine the vegannaise, coconut milk, and ranch mix.
- Add all other ingredients to the mixture and mix until fully combined
*Most store-bought ranch mixes are not vegan. You can easily make your own at home! Here's the recipe I go by –– http://www.veganricha.com/recipe-pages/dry-ranch-mix-recipe
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Category: Salad
- Serving Size: 1/3 cup
- Calories: 174
- Sugar: 6 grams
- Fat: 18 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11
- Fiber: 2 grams