A "sweet" take on the classic American barbecue side dish. Sweet potato salad perfect for any season!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (diced)
- water for boiling potatoes
- 1/2 a large red onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup vegannaise
- 1/2 cup celery (thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring diced sweet potatoes to a boil on high heat. Once boiling, lower heat to medium and let boil for 10-12 minutes or until fork tender. Be careful not to overcook the potatoes!
- Strain and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and toss until well-coated. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: American